With well over 30 years experience in the flooring trade, City Carpets have been located in Durham City for over 25 years. With that, you can be assured you are trusting experienced professionals to support you in furnishing your home.
We stock a wide range of flooring from trusted, quality manufacturers, with price levels and designs suitable to a wide range of tastes. We back this up with quality, time served, professional fitters that take pride in their work.
We don't do 'mad sales', 'crazy sales' or any other type of sale. We do maintain, consistent and low prices all year round. That's why when you buy from us you can be assured that you will always buy at the lowest and fairest price we can offer. We can do this because we are independent and have sourced every single range to ensure value for money and it is the very best on the market at that moment in time.
We'll consistently beat the 'big sheds' and 'chains' on price, service and choice and we'll never recommend a product that is unsuitable for a particular area. You won't find high pressure sales tactics here, nor will you find hidden charges and last minute 'add ons' designed to bump up the price. Pricing is easy to understand and completely transparent.
With a long standing customer base, City Carpets Durham remains an independent, family run business and serves the residential and small scale commercial markets.
We are also extremely proud to be a chosen Retail Partner within the insurance sector, helping policy holders where time is of the essence and often in times of crisis. To achieve this status our business and standards have been fully vetted by the insurance companies we serve.
For our opening times and location map click here.
Why chose us:
- Truly independent family business.
- Transparent pricing - no cheeky, last minute add ons.
- Consistent pricing - you'll never buy, then find 50% off next week.
- Carpets for everyone - from budget to high class luxury.
- We buy British whenever we can. Most supply is from the UK.
- Established, we've traded for over 30 years.
- Knowledge - we understand what we sell & listen to your requirements.
- Wide product range - we cover a large spectrum of styles & ranges.
- Full service - we can provide a complete uplift, disposal & fitting service.
- OAP friendly - we can provide home selection visits & furniture assistance when fitting.
- Fast - we can supply & fit quickly, when time is of the essence or you are in the midst of a crisis.